Through our Community Cultivation Framework, Educopia supports communities, networks, groups, and leaders as they define and calibrate their work according to the change they want to make in the world. Sometimes we do this by helping them to identify core challenges and opportunities in the field. Other times, we work with them to define and apply clear organizational values. We also support clients in articulating meaningful indicators of success.
Whether the community is asking early Formation-stage questions about their own identity or addressing major Transition-stage changes affecting their membership, our goal is to help them to articulate, implement, document, and refine their purpose and future direction.
- Establishing, analyzing, and/or refining the community’s mission, vision, and values with leadership and the extended community
- Guiding communities and organizations through organizational development and strategic planning processes (e.g., business modeling, market analysis, trends analysis, program design, and evaluation) to overcome stagnation and move in new directions
- Aligning incentives and meaningful indicators of success across participating stakeholder groups
- Supporting communities as they adapt their branding and key messaging
- Assessing existing planning processes to ensure that groups are leveraging available opportunities
Interested in working with us or exploring avenues for possible collaboration? Please Contact Us.