November 2, 2015
What is the BitCurator Consortium?
What is the BCC?
The BitCurator Consortium supports digital forensics practices in libraries, archives, and museums in order to help ensure the longevity and reliability of the cultural, scientific, and historical record.
- Use of the members-only BCC mailing list and help desk
- Access to the members-only videos and documentation
- Prioritized requests for BitCurator feature development
- Opportunities to serve on BCC committees
- Voting rights for community governance
- Professional development opportunities
- Discounts for events (including the BitCurator User Forum)